Today we worked on writing Narrative and Descriptive paragraphs. We had to focus on the Topic Sentence and the Key Features for our paragraphs. Also, for the Descriptive Paragraph we have to do a lay out showing the Topic Sentence, points connected to the topic etc.
Learning Intention
The learning intention for this was to practice our writing skills. It's to get us used to writing paragraphs that are 5-9 sentences and getting to know the different kinds of paragraphs (Narrative, Descriptive, Expository, Persuasive).
My reflections/connections
Writing these paragraphs wasn't very hard for me. I understand the differences between them and I make them detailed. Writing 5-9 sentences is very easy for me.
Homework
The homework we got today was just writing the Narrative Paragraph and the Descriptive Paragraph.
Tips
- Stay quiet tomorrow so we don't get another detention!
Love the tip for starters
ReplyDeleteAlso, I think we have to write one thing for 'connections beyond english' so like how we would use what we learned today outside of humanities
Great job though!
good job
ReplyDeleteyou miss the connections part but other than that good job