Today we took notes on the "Pathway". We have to do this work in class because we can't take the textbook home. We have to make an outline, a web, and once were finished those two things, we have to watch a video. We also have to study for the Geography test tomorrow.
Learning Intention
The learning intention for this is to get better at taking notes because we need the important information, we can't just copy the whole textbook down onto the paper.
My Reflections/Connections
The note taking was not very hard for me today because I just took some notes but not a lot because I had to read the paragraph before I started taking notes. When Ms.Lees was helping us with Map Scales it was hard and I got confused at times. We can use this note taking method in different classes such as Science.
Homework
Since we couldn't take the "Pathway" home, our only homework is to study for the Geography Test tomorrow. Study the time zones and maps.
Tips
- Study hard so you get a good mark on the test!
- Get ready for conferences on Monday
Great job!
ReplyDeleteI think this post was better than your last one because you extended more on what we did today. Everything that you wrote was clear.