What We Did
For the two days, we worked on our note taking for the text book 'Pathways.' We focused on 3 types of ways to take notes; an outline, a web, and cornell (look at ms lees blog for the demo of cornell.)
Learning Intention
The learning intention is to teach us how to do notes in different ways and for us to be able to figure out which way is easier for us to do.
Reflections, Connections
For me, note taking was pretty easy. I was able to finish the outline and I'm about half way through the web. I haven't even started the cornell one yet...hopefully I'll get to it soon. Each way to take notes was fairly easy for me. I think my preference for taking notes is doing a web.
In The Future
Taking notes will help us in probably most of our subjects (not P.E though.) Notes will help us study for our tests and they also help us if we are doing a project and we need some information. Also, doing notes now will help us figure out which way is easiest for us to take notes.
Homework- We have another day to work on our note taking but I'm not exactly sure what day that will be. If you are behind, you should probably go to flex.
Our group needs to talk and we should make a schedule for who is posting for the rest of the month so that by Christmas break, we have all done the same amount.
Also as usual, your portfolios should be done, in order and ready to show ms Lees.
Good job!:) It was very well written.
ReplyDelete