At the beginning of the month when we first started our challenges, I was pretty good at keeping up and making myself a lunch everyday. I only missed 1 or 2 days during the beginning but that was only when I got money to go out and by a lunch. I would make sure to make myself a lunch and I kept track of when I did and when I didn't by using a calendar and checking off the days that I did. My Mom also helped make sure I would make myself a lunch every morning.
Half way through the challenge, I started forgetting to make a lunch, so my Mom would do it for me. I still made myself a lunch about 2-3 times a week since Friday is the day I get money to buy a lunch. The other day or two that I wouldn't pack myself a lunch was, most of the time, I was just too tired to get up. I would try helping myself with this by going to sleep earlier, but it was kind of difficult since when I come from school, I have basketball not long after and I usually come home a bit late and I have to finish my homework so I end up going to sleep late. I started becoming lazier with making myself a lunch. My Mom would try to remind me as much as she could, but she too, forgot sometimes. But most of the time, I still would pack myself a lunch.
One way of helping me remember and not miss any days for packing myself a lunch (except Fridays) is to pack it before I go to sleep the day before. Another way is, since I stopped using the calendar to mark off the days I made a lunch, I could start using it again. But I've been successful for most of it.
No comments:
Post a Comment