For my 30 day challenge, I have quite a few things that I want to accomplish. For example, I would like to get myself outside biking at least 4 times a week. Also, running at least 2 days a week. Both of these will help me with my fitness for soccer, and being healthy which is something I strongly believe in.
There are also some things that I am trying to avoid for 30 days. One major one is cutting down on the amount of junk food I eat. Some examples are chips, cookies, candy, chocolate! I could go on forever! Having a treat once in a while is okay but I'm trying not to let myself have as much as I was before.
I am going to accomplish these goals by getting my parents to monitor me and tell me to go running or biking until I do it. For eating, I'll just monitor myself and not let myself eat too much sugar.
These are my goals for the 30 day challenge.
No comments:
Post a Comment